Karoline Disser, Duy Hai Doan, Thomas Frenzel, Annegret Glitzky, Martin Heida, Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Thomas Koprucki, Matthias Liero, Anieza Maltsi, Oliver Marquardt, Markus Mittnenzweig, Joachim Rehberg, Sina Reichelt, Nella Rotundo, Artur Stephan
Andrea Eismann, Olga Moiseewa
Herbert Gajewski, Konrad Gröger, Jürgen Sprekels
18-19.01.2019, WIAS Berlin, 18th GAMM Seminar on Microstructures
31.01.-01.02.2019, WIAS Berlin, Kick-off Meeting of the ECMI Special Interest Group "Modeling, Simulation and Optimization in Electrical Engineering (MSOEE)"
Within the framework of the workshop "Analysis of Evolutionary and Complex Systems", a colloquium in honor of Alexander Mielke's 60th birthday took place on September 26th 2018.
On occasion of his 80th birthday, Prof. Dr. Konrad Gröger was awarded a Honorary Medal by the Czech Mathematical Society for his longlife contribution to cooperation between Czech and German mathematicians, see photos below.
- Partial Differential Equations
- Laser Dynamics
- Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Nonlinear Optimization and Inverse Problems
- Interacting Random Systems
- Stochastic Algorithms and Nonparametric Statistics
- Thermodynamic Modeling and Analysis of Phase Transitions
- Nonsmooth Variational Problems and Operator Equations